Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Goal Bigger Than My Problems: Financial Freedom


13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: nforgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for othe prize of the upward pcall of God in Christ Jesus.
Philipians 3:13-14




As I wrap up my One Thing for the month of January I wanted to focus on Finance and Tithing. 

My problem is, I'm broke. 

My goal bigger than making money is: Being completely out of debt by 2016. No more credit cards, no more bills other than *hopefully* a mortgage, no more car payments, no more subscriptions, no more unpaid doctors bills, no more unreturned library books.

I'm done. I want to have freedom from money problems. 

So, for the month of February I will continue my tithing habit (though I haven't made any money since my last contribution to the collections plate) and I will change my focus for the month of February to Family and Community. (I think that's appropriate for the month of Valentines)

Until then-
Grab button for reEducation of the Feminine Soul