Translate

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thanks. I needed that.

I receive "His Princess Love Letters" from Sheri Rose Shepherd. Usually they are SO timely.  I needed this one today. Do you need it to?

I Will Bless You



My Princess,

It brings me such great pleasure to watch and see you enjoy the blessings I have arranged for you. I Love to surprise my bride with little gifts that only you can see. Let yourself receive from Me today.

Don't let the difficulties of this life cause you to lose sight of who you are and all I have for you. Remember My love, You are My royalty, you are My treasure. Now look to the heavens and smile because the best is yet to come!

Love,
Your Prince and Blessing       



~
"You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings."
~Psalm 23:5~

His Princess Bride 
by Sheri Rose Shepherd



You can sign up Sherri's emails here.

Before I go to bed at night i usually read Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I usually find the same phenomenon. Like tonights reading for instance.

"You know this day will bring difficulties, and you are trying to think through those trials...you forget that I am with you- now and always...come to Me, and relax in My Peace. I will strengthen you and prepare you for this day, transforming your fear into confident trust."

Grab button for reEducation of the Feminine Soul