Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Celebrate Love


  This Valentine's Day, I'm celebrating real love — love that protects and love that defends.

       


America prides itself on being the land of the free, but many of its children still live in captivity. The National Center For Missing & Exploited Children estimates that over 100,000 children in the U.S. are trafficked and exploited annually.

We can do something about that.

I'm helping Love146 this Valentine's Day so they can hire an additional social worker who will work to protect thousands of students in U.S. schools.

Support real love this Valentine's Day by making a donation to my page and help protect children who are at risk.

If you can't make a donation at this point, help me reach my goal by sharing this page on Facebook and Twitter! 

Or, even better, send an e-mail to friends you think might be interested in contributing and include a link to my page!

Thanks so much for your generosity!

Please help me support Love146 by making a donation through my page. Even a small donation will help me achieve my goal! The process is fast, easy, and secure. Thanks so much for your support.
VISIT MY PAGE

Please also visit the Love146 page for more information and ideas for conducting your own awareness events around Valentines Day.

Grab button for reEducation of the Feminine Soul