Translate

Monday, March 4, 2013

(Re)arranging

by bruce jennings


I just started my new job last week and moved into my new home. So it's been near impossible to keep up with my blog.

While I wasn't writing-I was thinking about what might be less pressure for me-and more beneficial for you.

So the set schedule for my writings will be as follows.

Sermon Reflections will be posted by midnight on Mondays.

(W)omen (O)f (G)od Weds. will be monthly bible studies of women in the bible. On the last Weds. of every month, I will point you to other historical women of God so that we can engage in discussion about their lives.  I will post the bible lessons by 10am Weds mornings. We will finish up our study of Esther, and then we will begin a new study-I'm still deciding who the next woman will be.

Book Club will be held on Saturdays. The month of March we will be reading "Pride and Prejudice"

Single on a Sunday will be held the 3rd Sunday of every month. I am looking for guest posters. So if you have something to say about being single, please contact me, and I will be more than happy to arrange to post your insights.

Of course, I will write and post random things as they come to me, or as I link up with other websites, but I wanted to make my focus on the 4 topics above.



Grab button for reEducation of the Feminine Soul