Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just a Chair

Yesterday I mentioned I wanted a chair for my bedroom which I'm trying to convert into my "prayer space"

I love it when God answers my stupid little prayers. The ones that really don't carry much weight, the conversations I have with the Lord that include things I don't really need...I can make do without.

And then he answers my prayer unexpectedly, with the perfect gift.

A Chair. The exact perfect brown to match the brown in my room. The perfect little size. The exact price I was willing to pay for a chair $30 at a clean little Christian based thrift store where I splurge $10 a pay check on buying books.

Thank you Lord for showing me you even grant the little things.

O Lord, you have searched me and known me! Psalm 139:1

Grab button for reEducation of the Feminine Soul